Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, June 26, 2004

LOOK INTO MY EYES AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE

It's been said that I'm mischievous and I would be nothing but trouble to anyone that got involved with me romantically. This person also said that I'm probably a freak in the bedroom. Ha ha ha!


My english teacher in junior high said that I have really caring eyes and that's why she and my peers picked me to be student peer counselor.


I'm just curious. What do you think? What personality traits do you see when you look into my eyes? What kind of person am I?




1 comments:

Mahnarch said...

Hmm,,,to me...It looks like I just asked something stupid, and you're giving me that "Duh!" look.
Either that,,,,or you're about ready to shoot me and have yet to lift the sniper scope into camera view. lol.
Very mischievous and sneaky.