Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

I signed up with Facebook

I have a myspace account but I absolutely hate myspace because I find it difficult to navigate the interface. I also hate message boards. I'm a blogger danggit! What use do I have for myspace?

I've met some folks who use Facebook. So, in order to keep in touch with them, I opened a Facebook account.  Doubt I'll use Facebook because I think it's boring. Did I mention I hate message boards?

I hung out for a hot second with this guy I think would be perfect for my cousin. You know that saying, if you can't have 'em for yourself, give 'em to someone you like ?  Or is that really a saying? It would comfort me a great deal if someone I liked was rubbing on those beautiful man muscles.

I've come to the realization that I'm a slut magnet. Yep, it's true.  I'm a slut magnet. Not only that, but I laughed at someone because his last name is Stinkeoway (Stink-o-Way).  And I'm still laughing!  LOL!  I tried my harddest not to laugh. And at first I didn't think anything of it because I thought it was pronounced Stin-Kow-ay and then I thought Well maybe it's Stink-o-way. No it couldn't be.  Then I asked him how he pronouced his name and once it said it I started laughing. That's bad.  He was attractive, too.

Well, I have to go.




--
Shavonne