Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Skype and thoughts on being a Wino

I've been using Skype since I lived in Korea and I think it's great.
The only problem is I can't stand the perverts that skype me all the
time. I think I should change my photo on skype.

I went to a party last night and the night before last. I drank a
little bit. Apparently wine is supposed to be sipped. According to a
few people there, someone who drinks their wine really fast is a
drunk. Well, let me set the record straight, I only drink my wine so
fast because I don't like having anything in my hand. My hands should
be free at all times. That makes sense right?

Does anyone know the fastest way to kill a cat in heat besides
shooting it with an M-16? The darn things have been f^cking outside my
window for the last two nights and I'm sick of it.

--
Shavonne