Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Relationships

I've been thinking a lot lately about being single and how it's really
the only status I'm comfortable with. The guys I dated in the past
really didn't add to my personal happiness and they weren't fun to be
with at all.

Then I got to thinking about the men I've met whose company I really
enjoyed. We never really dated. We were just friends and I felt so
comfortable with them. Unfortunately, we would always be in some kind
of transition like a departure or a career change that sent us in
entirely different directions. Those were always the guys that made me
think, could he have been the one?

I don't know. I get so tired of wondering about the what ifs, ya know?
Sometimes I wish I were male. They seem to have all the time in the
world to just BE while women get stuck with biological clocks ticking
away at our youth.

I told one of my male friends that if I don't get married or have
children, it would be okay. It isn't meant to be. It almost feels like
that's the way it's supposed to be.

--
Shavonne