Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stress

I've been under a lot of stress lately. A few civilian co-workers
left/got fired and went back to England. I'm having to train new
civilians while trying to do a job I despise with all the fiber of my
being.

I'm pretty much suffering from all the ailments I suffered from during
those four years of hell. Heartburn, constipation, fatigue, body
aches, migraines, cough, swollen feet, and the list goes on and on.
September couldn't get here fast enough.

I have a few things to bitch about but I'm going to save them for
later. I'm tired and hungry and I want to get to sleep before my
roommate gets back.

--
Shavonne