Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

ANTM

Who will it be? Joanie or Danielle?

I love watching America’s Next Top Model. I’ve been a huge fan ever since I watched the first season when I was living in Korea.

My top two favorites for this cycle are Joanie and Danielle. I’m taking bets on Joanie. I like Danielle but her accent, according to the judges, is an issue. I’d like to add there are plenty of models with accents. Heidi Klum as an accent but a German accent coming from a blonde is more acceptable than a country accent coming from a black woman. Don’t you just love hypocrisy?

If Jade somehow makes it to the top two, I’m going to be very upset. If she wins, and I hope not, will never watch ANTM again.

Oh yeah, there’s Sara. Is she gone yet?

0 comments: