Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Things that make me feel ugly

Picture this, I''m driving home from work and I come to a stop sign. I'm sitting there waiting for traffic to clear on the left and right so I can continue down the road I'm on. Then I look to my left and I see a car making a right turn. All of a sudden the car stops next mine and there's five black males sitting in the car smiling and trying to get my number. So I tell them to go away and I roll up my window.

This is California and a black women should feel lucky to capture the black man's attention but damn, if these guys are getting black women like that then we are living in extremely desparate times.

I wish the men that approach me would put that energy towards an education and a career. I'm so tired of pussy hounds.

0 comments: