Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Clippers: Back to a Losing Streak

I’m going to be honest and admit to rooting for the Clippers. I really really wanted them to win. In fact, if they had won the Western Conference Finals, I would have gone out and bought my very first sports jersey, which is something big for me because I do not wear sports clothing or whatever it’s called.

The most upsetting part of the Clippers’ lost to Phoenix is I hear during the last game the team just seem to give up, like they didn’t even want to be there. Now, I didn’t see the last game, I just learned of it by word of mouth and of course, the sports section of the Antelope Valley Press. Here’s what Bob Baum from Associated Press wrote about the Clippers:

“The Clippers, trying to make the conference finals for he first time in the franchise’s mostly sorry history, fell behind in the final 37 seconds of the first quarter and never could catch up.”

Mostly sorry history? Dang. Why’d he have to put it like that? He might as well have just said in plain speaking and clearing understanding English-THE CLIPPERS SUCK!

P.S. - I personally think the game was rigged and the Clippers were forced to lose. The Clippers can't be taking thunder away from the Lakers.


shavonne.org

0 comments: