Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I hate dot5hosting

I haven't gone one day without issues with dot5hosting.  I, for some reason, am not able to login to vdeck so I can change some aspects of my blog. Typical. This is what I go through everyday. This won't be too convenient for me if I have to deploy and don't have access to my gmail account.

Anyways.

I found out the company that owns shavonne.net Buypremiumdomains.com or some crap like that.  They didn't have the price of shavonne.net displayed on their site.  So, I sent them an email requesting a price quote.  Here is what they say the domain name is worth:

Hi Shavonne,

Thank you for your interest in the domain name, Shavonne.net.

Shavonne.net is currently valued: $1,088.00

As you may already be aware, the demand for and prices of domain names is on the rise. All sales are on a first come, first serve basis.  If you are serious about purchasing this domain, I encourage you to do so today!

Ha!  $1,088.00 for shavonne.net.  Maybe if I was as rich as let's say Jennifer Lopez.  Man, it makes me wonder how much shavonne.org is worth.  It's got to be worth more than I paid for it.  I'm definitely goint to buy up some more domain names just so they will be available just in case I want them in the future.

--
Shavonne

0 comments: