Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, May 19, 2006

I'll be leaving blogger soon

I've decided I should just make that leap away from blogger so I went and got a domain name with Dot5hosting.  It only cost me $3.95 a month for signing up with a 24-month service. Look for Shavonne's World at shavonne.org.  I wanted shavonnesworld.com but some jackass took it already. Go figure.  Who else would want a website called Shavonne's World? 

I don't know if I will be leaving blogger permanently though.  I will still post to it, especially if I'm able to post to my other website via email which I should be able to.  If that's the case, then I'll still post to blogger to make it easier for people who link here. I just won't respond to comments left on blogger.




--
Shavonne

0 comments: