Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I Dream of Jake

It's rare that I dream of celebrities but lately I've been dreaming a lot about Jake Gyllenhaal, when I'm not dreaming about Korea. I don't know why. It could have something to do with a picture of him shirtless and wearing a Santa hat. He looked scrumptious.

He doesn't get me all hot and bothered by the way. I just get really hungry. I don't think I've gotten over my men-are-just-pieces-of-meat phase. That's probably why I'm still single.

I was hoping to get a chance to talk to Gropey (Dilbert) today. He hasn't been to work. I will just have to muster up the courage to call him and tell him over the phone I can't see him anymore. I don't want to risk dying from having his tongue lodged in my throat. He'll understand. I hope.

I haven't done much writing for JaNoWriMo. I average about 500 words a day. Of course I only spend an hour a night writing.

6 comments:

DarthImmortal said...

Dilbert will be crushed!! Now he will have no one!! LOL

nikki said...

i hope you were able to cut him down. anybody who gotta grope don't need a mate, they need their hands cut off.

Shavonne said...

Darth-

I'm sure he's got some other spring chicken in the works. He won't be too crushed.

Shavonne said...

Nikki-

No shit. It's like he had eight hands instead of two. When I get the opportunity to tell him I won't see him anymore I'm going to fill him in on exactly why. Hopefully he'll be the gentleman I know he can be with the next woman.

MIZPOWDERPINK said...

who is Gropey? Dag now I have to go back and read.

Unknown said...

I think I saw the same picture of Jake before. That man is perfection.