Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

This Writing Thing

I'm finding it difficult to turn off the editor in me. I constantly feel the need to go over a sentence just to make sure it's grammatically correct. I will spend too much time making sure a sentence sounds right.

I'm going to have to make a some sort of outline after all. And I'm going to have to open a blank document whenever I start to write that way I won't be tempted to go back and edit what I've written. I need to write first then focus on editing in February. I think that will help. Write first, edit later. I will try anything at this point. I'm so far behind on my word count, 2,700 words in one week isn't good. Not when I should have 50,000 by January 31st.

Write first, edit later. Write first, edit later. Write first, edit later. You can do it.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I have faith. I predict you will hit at least 15K by the end of the week!

Rell said...

i'm the same way write edit, write edit, write edit...