Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Rainy days

It's been raining cats and dogs all day. Rain is hardly motivating for writing. All I want to do is sleep.

I know, I should be writing my book and I have. I had to get out of the house because the TV is very distracting. I'm sitting in Panera Bread typing away. When I can't think of anything, I open up a new document and start typing whatever is in my head. Believe it or not, but it really isn't very distracting with all the people and food around me. I just wish there was a hot stud muffin to sit here and motivate me to write. If I don't hit my 2,500 word goal for today (I only wrote 400 words yesterday) I'm going to punish myself by calling one of my friends and listening to them talk about their babies's daddies. That will really motivate me to write.

Check out the word bank for my current word count.

1 comments:

Ryan said...

The rain always reminds me of that childhood rhyme

Rain Rain Go Away
I heard that Vin Diesel's gay.

Or something like that.

More Words! C'mon! let em flow! Write like the dickens!