Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, January 23, 2006

25 Questions, 25 Answers

Here are the answeres to Nikki's 25 questions.

1. are you content with your life?
Yes but there’s always room for improvement.

2. if not, what would make you content?
I would like more time for traveling, no worries about money

3. if so, what makes you content with it?
I’ve got my health, a decent job, friends and family

4. what do you like most about yourself?
I love everything about me.

5. what do you wish you could change about yourself?
But If I could change something, I’d want a twin sister (or older sister) Two Shavonnes are better than one

6. what irritates you most about other people?
Other people

7. what state do you live in? if not in the u.s., where in the world you at?
California

8. what do you look for in the mate who would be most compatible for you? (you'll notice i didn't say perfect mate, cuz there is no such thing as perfection, only perfection in imperfections).
I’m still hoping God will send another Jesus.

9. do you enjoy giving oral sex?
Sure but my gag reflex turns into the bite reflex when something warm and salty enters my mouth

10. if so, why?
There’s something about a pretty dick

11. if not, why?
There's people out there that don’t like giving oral sex!!??

12. how old were you when you lost your virginity?
Do you want to know about the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time?

13. was it a good experience for you?
Sure. I liked it so much I had to do it three more times

14. what motivates you to wake up each morning?
Money and knowing there’s a ton of it out there and I can make me some of it.

15. what do you see yourself doing in five years?
Publishing a book, a couple of stories, walking the Great Wall of China

16. what is your 'big plan' for 2006?
Operation Dream-Boat Body. I need to lose three inches on my waist before my trip to Italy.

17. what do you love most about being single/involved/married?
What I love most about being single is that I’m not bitching about being married.

18. how often do you have sex in a week?
-10,000. (It’s been a long time.)

19. do you masturbate?
It’s been a year but when I did, damn it was good!!! The best orgasm I ever had.

20. what are your favorite television shows?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I can’t help it. There's something about shoving wood into the hearts of soulless men.

21. who are your favorite actors/actresses?
Don’t have any famous ones but I have to say my mom.

22. what are you listening to on your ipod/cd player right now?
Classical and Jazz (Coltrane) and the Stylistics. Who doesn’t have an iPod?

23. give me three adjectives that best describe you.
I’m a stubborn extroverted introvert

24. what is your zodiac sign?
capricorn

25. what do you love most about blogging?
I like to watch people. Blogging is a way for me to see inside their heads. It’s good to know that I’m not the only one with a few loose screws.

8 comments:

nikki said...

i love your answers! see, this is why i do these questions. you're a fascinating sista!

Shavonne said...

Nikki

Why thank you. I find you intriguing as well. Have you thought about writing a book?

Waddie G. said...

your answers to the sex question were funny...1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc...LOL

ManNMotion said...

I went to Italy last year. Don't worry about the inches, no one will notice.

nikki said...

shavonne. i thought about it when i was a teenager. now i just write for fun. keeps it loose that way.

Ms.Honey said...

23 was too funny cause that sounds like me.

You gotta know yourself to love yourself LOL that's all I got to say.

Olawunmi said...

you lost your virginity 4 times?!!! your answers are the funniest!!!

Cynthia said...

I like Buffy the vampire slayer too. I just like watching skinny little white girls kick butt.