Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Useless Made in China Crap

I happen to love my useless made in China crap. I'm really ticked off at Apple for coming out with the MacBook Pro in less than a year after I bought a Powerbook. They could have waited another year. Oh how I want a MacBook! I love a beautiful piece of hardware. But I will remain faithful to my Powerbook for a couple more years before upgrading to a bigger penis, I mean MacBook. I just needed to clear my head so I can write. Have a nice fricken day.

1 comments:

0000 said...

That and the video iPod coming out 6 effing months after I bought my reg'lar one.