Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Nonsexual things that turn me on

I went to the Mindkandy website and one of the topics there was "Nonsexual things that turn you on." Well, here's my list:

Business ties
eye glasses
the sound of the ocean
the smell of soap
the sound of someone brushing their teeth
night sky full of stars
a big bright yellow full moon
a clear blue sky
green rolling hills
the sunrise and sunset
the sound of rain thunder and lighting
a black and white movie
a good book
blogging
coffee houses
wi-fi
computers
the sound of someone typing on a computer
the sound of the air conditioner/heater
the sound a vcr makes when you stop a tape to rewind it
the blue hue of a room just before the sun rises (this REALLY REALLY makes me horny!!!!!)

As you can see, I'm probably always horny. Unfortunately, when the opportunity presents itself for sex, I'm never in the mood. These are things I do on a daily basis so my needs are being met. Besides, I'm celibate and don't need to think about sex.

5 comments:

nikki said...

dang...you ARE always horny! LOL! now i gotta know why it is these things turn you on!

no really though...interesting topic. i've gotta think on what non-sexual things turn me on.

Unknown said...

Oooh wee, thats one of my fav sites!!!

Military men do it for me. But like you, i'm keeping the sexual thoughts at bay.

Ryan said...

lol wow.

Air makes me horny. This is why i never want to explore outer space

Shavonne said...

Ryan-

Air? Dang and I thought I was always horny.

Shavonne said...

Nikki

I like to look at beautiful things. Most of them are just comforting things for me.