Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Plentyoffish.com

I found this in my inbox at plentyoffish.com.

"1st of all,I would like to say hello sexy & n Happy New Year & hope u n ur family had a bless n happy Turkey day & a great & blessful Christmas & i hope u got everythang u wanted 4 this special day & as i was browsing on plentyoffish.Com and came across ur photo & i would love to say u have a very sexy smile & what was on Gods mind that day he made you.he knew what he was getting himself into when he molded you & b4 contructed u 2 come in2 this world.i read ur profile and it caught my eye & All u have to do is just give me a chance to show u that my salsa dancing,great personality,good cooking & laughter will make u wanna be my friend,then go 4 some Ice Cream or video game room,maybe a carmel latte' n a lil coffee shop listening to some good def jam poetry. all u have to do is follow in the mans footsteps from up above,& he'll lead you in the right direction everytime."

I couldn't even bring myself to read it. Why would anyone give him a chance with an email like this? Geez.

6 comments:

nosthegametoo said...

Alright, this is definately an entertaining e-mail. I'm going to have to stop by here more often.

When you get a minute, stop by and check out: nothegame.blogspot.com

It's a blog I started with my friend about dating and relationships with people. It's just a bunch of opinions and experiences. But hey, maybe you'll find it entertaining.

DarthImmortal said...

Are you sure this isn't Dilbert? I can see Dilbert writing some trash like this.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

He sounds sad. And using the Lords name in vane to get a date ain't cute at all.

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

1st time on your blog and I feel your pain. I always end up with the "I saw your pic and read your profile, and I'm intrigued with your smile. IM me some time".... well dayum, you'd be intrigued with my HUSBAND too, because I do recall posting my marital status.

I don't recall anything in the New Testament were Jesus quoted "pimpin' ain't easy. i'm a capricorn. holla atcha boi. one"

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

1st time on your blog and I feel your pain. I always end up with the "I saw your pic and read your profile, and I'm intrigued with your smile. IM me some time".... well dayum, you'd be intrigued with my HUSBAND too, because I do recall posting my marital status.

I don't recall anything in the New Testament were Jesus quoted "pimpin' ain't easy. i'm a capricorn. holla atcha boi. one"