Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Devastating news



I was completely and totally devastated when I learned Golden had taken out her Sisterlocks. She is was my lock idol.

For like 5 seconds, I wanted to conduct a witch hunt for the person responsible for influencing Golden to cut her luscious locks. Then I came to my senses and realized that if my Lock Idol no longer had locks, then I could take her place.

Yes, I could have the most lavishly luscious locks to ever grace the blogosphere. If I ever got Sisterlocks.

I don’t know if I will ever take the plunge. I mean, if Golden could get tired of having low maintenance hair and go back to blow drying and straightening and avoiding humidity, would I ever do the same?

Last year, I wore my hair in a ponytail for 364 days. It could be 365 days but I’m giving myself some credit. I do recall wearing my hair partially down to work one day. And I probably took my hair out of the ponytail and let it hang loose. Oh, wait, I did attempt to wear my hair down on Thanksgiving, so that’s day two.

0 comments: