Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm trying




I’m trying to stop blogging but I just can’t. School is almost over and all I can think about is what I can blog/vlog about when I have more time. The places I want to go-the list is so long! After one year of blogging every single day, I find it to be my way of relaxing, of getting stuff off my mind. A stress reliever.


I came across this vlogger’s video on YouTube (I have my own channel but I haven’t made anything in a while) and I absolutely love it. She’s made a valid point about the YouTube haters. Why spend time sheeting on someone who enjoys vlogging (or blogging)? I love blogging. And I’ll love vlogging when I have more time to shoot interesting video.

0 comments: