Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Time doesn't fly fast enough



I never really gave two thoughts about religion other than not wanting any part of it.

I was going to write a long post about how I feel about Islam but I don’t want to waste my breath. I just want to say that American culture is the exact opposite of Islam and I don't understand why muslims would want to live in a country with a culture that is in direct opposition to Islam. You don't see me trying to move to a muslim country and trying to get the communities in that country to cater to my need to wear spaghetti-strapped dresses and bikinis.

Enough about that. Just gets me all riled up. I gained 5.5 pounds in the last 2 weeks. Yippee. I hate gaining weight. My clothes don’t fit afterward. The joys of aging.

I meant to do my homework for the next 4 weeks today but I managed to do nothing all day. Five more weeks of this. I’ll be done. No more school, no more books. I guess I’ll be doing my homework tomorrow. Yeah!

I wish I hadn’t been sick the past few days. I’ve been doing a lot of sleeping lately. I’m going to have to go to the doctor to get another inhaler.

I noticed a lot of documentaries on Discovery Health, National Geographic, and TLC channels about obesity. I think there are other ailments these channels can focus on.

I guess I should go a couple days between blogging. I’m going to try skipping a day.

0 comments: