Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

The recurring cold and cough



Last year around this time, I was suffering from a bad cold. It’s almost like clockwork that I’m sick. I suspect January 2010 I will be sick again. I’m willing to bet money on this.

So much for me skipping a day blogging, though I obviously don’t have much to blog about. I just like sitting at my computer typing away. I should record the sound of me typing away at my keyboard and play it as background music. Maybe hearing the sound will help me stay away from the computer. I really, really like the sound. It was one of the sounds that gets me in the mood. Can you see how this is problematic? Either way I’m doing something other than what I intend on doing, which is my homework for the next four weeks.

I went to Costco to get some pancake and sausages on a stick but they didn’t have any. I circled the freezer area several times in hopes I had just overlooked them. I should have looked once and then left as the inside of Costco (especially in the freezer section) is just as cold outside (45 degrees F), which isn’t good for my cough.

You know every once in a while, I’ll wonder why I’m not getting any comments on my blogs. Then, this little voice will say, “Well, Shavonne, you turned your comments off.”

I did?

“Yep.”

Why?

“Remember that Tyler Perry groupie and how she annoyed you and chastised you because she felt you don’t have a right to dislike his stupid movies?”

Oh, yeah. She got on my nerves. I was really kosher in my responses to her. I was so kosher towards her, I ended up blocking her IP address so she couldn’t read my blog anymore. I still think his movies suck but I’m glad he’s making a ton of money, he just won’t be getting any of mine.

“And remember that perverted old man who left a comment saying you shouldn’t go celibate because it’s okay to be a dirty slut.”

Totally remember. That man was gross. He had a blog and he posted pics of his pee pee. Totally gross. I flagged his blog, too. Nobody should be subjected to wrinkled pee pees. NOBODY.

0 comments: