Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nail biting


I ordered this stuff to put on my nails to help me stop biting and I think it’s going to work. It makes my food taste nasty. Mavala reminds me of that time I went to Mexico for my senior class trip and tried smoking cigarettes. When ate dinner that night, I could taste the cigarettes every time I took a bite of my food. It was disgusting. That was the last time I tried smoking. I’m hoping Mavala will have the same affect on my nail biting.

Speaking of food, I’m obsessed with Man vs. Food on the Travel Channel. I so wish I had that job where I travel the country eating the best food all day long. Learned about a couple of places I’d like to dine at when I ever get the chance to travel to Atlanta.

It seems posting video with sound is quite difficult. My attempt at another essence moment was almost a failure. However, you don’t need sound to be able to watch me enjoy good food.

0 comments: