Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, January 02, 2009

Lovin' 2009 already



I finally figured out how to add video with sound to my blog. Yippee! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I'm glad I can do this without using You Tube or Blip.tv. The video in this post is of my trip to the Saarpark Center. I spent the day in a mall in Germany. It was just like the malls here in the U.S. I didn’t see any hot guys while I was there. None. Zilch. Zero.

I said to myself that I would try to not blog everyday but I'm finding it hard to stay away. It seems to be a hard habit to break after doing this for 366 days straight. I thought it would be hard and there were times where I felt like skipping a day because I was so tired but stuck with it and I think it paid off. My next challenge, and it won't happen until next year, is to post a picture of myself everyday for a year. I would like to have my hair the way I want it. Still contemplating Sisterlocks but I don’t know exactly when it will happen. I just know it will happen this year. I really think this year will be a great one. Can’t you feel it? I can feel it.

I’m starting to get over my cold. My throat still hurts and I’ve been blowing my nose so much I’m starting to get scabs around my nose. I still can’t breathe well. I keep trying to blow my nose but I end up popping my ear drums. I did manage to get a good night’s sleep for the first time in three days.

I checked the mail today. No rejection letter. So, I guess it’s still in the mail. I would be really nice to know if I got that job. I have a feeling they will wait until the last possible minute to send that letter or give me a phone call. Danggit! Just let me know.


0 comments: