Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Presidents



I thought about going vegetarian for a while because I find meat upsets my stomach. Everything upsets my stomach. I had a few pieces of some lamb and I just couldn’t bring myself to eat any more. The meat was so fatty.

It seems everyone is in a uproar because Obama went out to dinner instead of watching the President’s farewell address. Is it rude to get a good meal instead of watching the farewell address? Or is it only rude when you are the democrat president-elect and it’s a republican presidential farewell address?

I didn’t watch the presidential farewell address. I don’t think I’ve ever watched one. I personally don’t care what the departing president has to say as his tenure is over and done with. I’m more concerned with the incoming president.

Speaking of past and future presidents, I came across this article at the New York TImes Web site and this wonderful picture of and story about the most elite club. I don’t really care if the presidents get together. I just thought the picture was interesting.

0 comments: