Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nothing new



I have a reason for not wanting pets. I find they are too easy to love and it hurts when they pass away. It’s one of those things where you know you will most likely outlive them.

I’ll probably never, ever get anymore pets after Nick and Keiko pass on. Actually, Nick and Keiko are my mom’s dogs but that doesn’t stop them from following me around and demanding affection from me.

I had some weird dreams last night about Korea. I dreamed I went back there to visit the camp I lived on. It was exactly the same as it was when I was stationed there. The buildings had been renovated on the inside only the people living there were a part of some kind of peace corp or the Red Cross.

Other than that things were the way I remembered.


I wish I had something to write about but I’m all trying to finish up the writing I have to do for school this week. I managed to get done early today and spent the rest of the day doing nothing but surfing the net.

This past week was my first week driving to work by myself. I so miss carpooling. I never realized how much I hate the commute. I’m actually becoming really resentful of the fact that I have to drive so far just to get to work. It wasn’t just that, I realized there is just absolutely no way I could ever work from home. Ever!

I still bite my nails. I never made an effort to at least list my New Year’s resolutions.

I still have a bad cough. I made an appointment to go see my doctor on Tuesday. I’m going to complain to him about everything under the sun.

0 comments: