Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

25 things about me



A cousin tagged me on Facebook so I’m posting 25 things about myself. I’m supposed to post the rules and tag a couple of folks but that’s just not my thing. If you want to try this then go ahead and try it.

  1. I think I have a great buttom and wish I had eyes in the back of my head so I can get a better look at it in a mirror.
  2. I’ve been celibate for almost 5 years (6 years if you count that time I wasn’t there mentally).
  3. I don’t have a favorite color.
  4. I’m terrified of becoming overweight and weigh myself almost everyday to ensure I stay within my ideal weight.
  5. I can’t seem to maintain relationships because I value my “me time” too much.
  6. I’m attracted to younger men. I think the Jonas brothers are hot!!! I would get excited when their Target commercial came on tv. ♫I don’t know why you say good buy. I say hello. Hello! Hello!♫
  7. I started writing a book during January National Novel Writing Month 2006 about a women who was being stalked by a man who burglarized her home. I stopped because the story shifted from her to him and his character was too scary for me to continue. I got about about 7,000/50,000 words done.
  8. I considered becoming Mormon or Jewish. I think Mormons are charming and Jews are mysterious.
  9. I want to join a nudist colony. I hate wearing clothes.
  10. I feel lonelier when I’m with a group of people than when I’m by myself.
  11. I want to be a screenwriter.
  12. I hate it when people imbed music on their blogs. I have my own playlist I like to listen to when I surf the blogosphere. I don’t want to listen to yours!
  13. I love to read. I especially like to read How-to books.
  14. I’m seriously considering Sisterlocks for my hair. I feel it’s time to style my hair in a way that’s complimentary to my natural hair texture. I’m tired of fighting what God has given me.
  15. I find the word ‘nappy’ unbelievably offensive and don’t understand why black folks use the word to describe their hair. Please tell me it’s not the new term of endearment for black hair.
  16. I recently joined Meetup.com. I’m hoping to meet some single people (without children) to hang out with in the Antelope Valley.
  17. I have the soul of a 500-pound woman. I love food. I don’t really like cooking but I definitely like eating.
  18. I was devastated when I found out corned beef and cabbage wasn’t soul food. Who knew it was an Irish dish! Do they eat it with corn bread, too?
  19. I think sharing 25 things about myself is a little excessive. Why not just 5 or 10? Who ever came up with this social tag must have been really bored.
  20. I don’t like shaving so I opted to get my underarms and my bush lasered off.
  21. I had a really big crush on Matthew McConaughey. I think he has the most perfect arms, legs, and chest. Who cares if he has bad body odor! That’s what baths are for, danggit!
  22. I think I’m the only person in my family who didn’t vote for Barack Obama. Sorry. I’m an independent and think McCain and Obama were two of the worst candidates for POTUS since Bush and Kerry! I don’t consider my vote wasted just because I used it on a third party candidate either. If Americans actually thought about the candidates they vote for we wouldn’t be in this mess to begin with. Damn @ssphants!
  23. I’ve celebrated my 23rd birthday several times and I plan to keep doing it.
  24. I’m tired of school and don’t plan to go back ever again.
  25. I don’t like being tagged.

0 comments: