Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Networking

I already blogged about how I joined meetup.com to link up with people who have similar interests as myself. So far so good.

I’ve been contacted by a producer about screenplays though I don’t have any screenplays to show him, but knowing he’s interested in anything I will write is a start. I just need to write some scripts.

Found some folks to hang with on the weekends. My next two weekends are booked. Yay! It feels good to hang out with adults without a whole lot of responsibilities. It makes me feel younger.

Now, I’m going into my next venture. When I was in school, I did a little research on network marketing. Learned a couple of things, too. For example, Avon, Tupperware, Tastefully Simple and other network marketing companies experienced increased profits during recessions. The downside is most network marketing companies don’t last. As soon as the founders make enough money, the companies are sold off.

I’ve been introduced to a network marketing company with some real potential. The products are things I would use, like water! Who doesn’t need water? Pure water? The water is awesome, too. And there’s an e-commerce to help increase my earnings.

Anyway, I’ll be posting more information about it as I go through the process of learning more and starting my home business. I’ll be signing up on Monday. I feel really good about this.

For other issues, I’m gaining weight again. I’ve eating so much food, like tonight I went to have all-you-can-eat sushi. It was dang good, too. I’m still within my ideal weight range but I want to stop it before it gets out of control. If you could see a lot of the people I work with you’d understand why I’m paranoid about my weight.

Now, more about the sushi I consumed. I tried some things I never had before like Salmon Roe (it smells fishy) and Ono (white tuna-very good), and Eel (very good). I almost didn’t eat the Salmon Roe (eggs) because my mom, the drama queen, acted like Salmon Roe is the most disgusting thing you can put in your mouth. She doesn’t like the texture of the eggs. Well, I wouldn’t go that far with it-try cinnamon spaghetti-but I do have to say the fishy smell and salty taste is something that can keep me away from Salmon eggs. I’ll stick with my smelt eggs.

Well, I should be watching my movies I got through Netflix. I really like Netflix. I’ve gotten seven movies for $16 and I can still order more before the month is over. Talk about saving some money and gas, but I feel like I’m cheating on Movie Gallery. Whoever came up with Netflix is a genius.


0 comments: