Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

My business

Okay, I’m officially ready to write more about the business I just started a few days ago. I’m calling it the name you see to the right (for now).

I still haven’t heard back on that domain name I would like to buy. I guess no answer is a good thing as my offer could have been rejected. I sent an email to the owner and didn’t receive a response. If my bid is too low, you’d think that person would email me to let me know I should go higher.

I so hate shopping for domain names. I think I’m going to let a few domain names go. I have a couple that I don’t need. I just purchased them because I didn’t want anyone else to have them.

I went to a meetup tonight and only two of us showed. The organizer was kind of pissed. I think she’s going to make a stipulation that if anyone RSVP’s yes and don’t show up, they’ll get kicked out. That’s a smart rule because this is the second meetup scheduled and folks didn’t show up.

I have a meetup tomorrow at 9:30 am in Burbank. I wanted to cancel so I could spend the weekend learning about my business but since I RSVP’d I should go.

0 comments: