Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Cancerous moles and not so fresh eggs


Every time I go to the doctor, I end up getting the sh!t scared out of me. Today, I had a dentist appointment and the lady who did my cleaning started asking me questions about the mole on the left side of my face. My mole doesn't bother me and I barely know what it looks like. I don't even really see it when I look in the mirror. Anyway, she started telling me about how at my age moles have a tendency to turn into cancer.

Great. I'm just loving my age.

For more bad news, my upper permanent retainer is cracked. So, I have to go back to the dentist next Monday to get it fixed. $209 is what the fix is going to cost me. A good smile can cost a pretty penny.

I was watching House Bunny, and Shelley tells the Zeta girls the eyes are the nipples of the face. What is the mouth then? The vagina? Is that why we paint our lips red? Holy smokes!!

That was as stupid movie, BTW.

I'm going to have to make my appointment to the gynecologist for my yearly pap. I'm hoping the doc will refrain from telling me how my eggs aren't fresh. I so don't want to hear that right now.

I've been searching meetup groups and there doesn't seem to be anything local and the most interesting groups are 50 miles away and meet during the week, which isn't convenient for me. To attend one of those groups would turn my 80-mile round trip commute to work into a 130-mile round trip to work, from work, to meetup group, to home. The AV totally sucks. I'd start my own group but I have a feeling most of the single folks venture to LA every weekend.

0 comments: