Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Feeling blue



I should be happy about finishing school in 4 days but I’m really bummed. One of my cousins had a stroke yesterday. She’s still in the hospital in a drug-induced coma. The doctors say if she makes it through the next 48 hours (now 24 hours) she should recover, though not fully. She’s paralyzed on the right side of her body.

My cousin is still really young. She’s only 10 years older than I am but smoking and being overweight and eating unhealthy takes a toll on one’s body. She also has bad kidneys and has been on dialysis for the past two years.

I hope she recovers. I know we don’t live forever, but we all should die of old age in a warm bed after having a good day. You know?

Rainy days make me so sad. I was trying not to spread the gloom but my blog is my one place to let it out. Free therapy, though not free because I paid for the domain name, Web hosting, and blog template.

I just received a phone call from a Spanish-speaking telemarketer. Very interesting. I just want to go to bed sleep off today.

0 comments: