Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Chastity is HOT!


Well, my weekend will hopefully go by very slowly. I rented some movies to tide me over through the crummy weather. I’ve got some cleaning and organizing to do tomorrow. Plus, I have to do some shopping for the ingredients to my oatmeal craisin cookies.

I wish I had more to blog about but I’m at a loss for words. I need to do some creative writing this weekend in addition to job searching and resume writing. I really don’t want to spend another year in the desert.

There was something I wanted to blog a little bit about but I can’t remember. It had something to do with Grey’s Anatomy. I watched it last night but it wasn’t last night’s episode that I have stuck in my head. Ah, now I remember. It was last week’s episode and in particular the relationship brewing between Christina and Owen. Their relationship is the most interesting on tv I’ve seen in a long time. It’s just plain HOT! I don’t mean to mention this, but chastity is something missing in the relationships I’ve seen on tv. Everyone wants to hop in bed and screw their brains out like little bunnies. But Christina and Owen are taking it to a whole new level, one that I find totally respectable and erotic. If you get a chance check out Episode 13 at http://abc.go.com/.

I don’t think most people will get the relationship, but the ones who do will get it. Chastity is hot!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

0 comments: