Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dollhouse


I don’t know what to think about Dollhouse. I found it rather confusing. I’m hoping the show will get better. It really isn’t like me to not like a Joss Whedon show. Buffy was great, Angel was great, and Firefly was the shiznitz.

Dollhouse is nothing like My Own Worst Enemy. At this point, I can say I liked My Own Worst Enemy better but hopefully things will change. I really, really want to like Dollhouse.

As for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, I loved Friday’s episode. I’m still furious about Fox moving the show to Fridays (who watches tv on Fridays?) but I will get over it now that I can watch the show over the Internet. What I liked about Friday’s episode is bringing some of the short-lived history between Sarah and Kyle Reese. I love romance of the twisted kind. He’s been dead for years but yet Sarah still carries a torch for a man she only spent a couple of days with. I’ve never experienced that.

I’m still trying to figure out the deal with the Red head. Is she good or is she bad? It seems she’s trying to change the way terminators operate. Does she want to live like humans? Does she want her kind to be more human?

Anyway, apparently men don’t care if a woman’s eggs are fresh or not. They just want to be able to make an omelette. So, there’s no need to be paranoid about the freshness of my eggs. And younger guys like older women.

0 comments: