Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Posting

I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. I vowed never to go longer than a week but unfortunately my high speed wireless internet is down. I could get on the Dell but I absolutely hate Dells and dial-up is too dang slow. I love my Mac.

In the last week I've decided to go back to grad school. I'll be starting February 24th. Great huh? I want to get it out of the way before I'm in my thirties then no more school for me unless it's ceramics or basket weaving.

*Love Update*
I've been communicating with the Asian guy via email. Tonight, however, I decided it was time to give him my phone number. I hope he has a great voice. I'd like him to sound like he's got some hair on his chest. We will probably meet up Valentine's Day weekend. I would like to go to the Getty Center. I hope he likes this idea. I've been dying to go since it opened back in the day. Plus, it would be more interesting than dinner and a movie and I think a little more romantic in an artsy fartsy kind of way.

I haven't seen or heard from Dilbert in two weeks. I had planned on inviting him out to dinner and telling him I couldn't date him anymore but it seems he quit his job and didn't tell anyone at work he was planning on leaving. Since he didn't say goodbye I'm taking that as his way of saying a final goodbye. All is well.

So that's it. That's all there is. Oh, and I didn't meet my 50,000 word goal for January. But hey, I still have a 250,000 word goal I'm definitely going to meet for the year.

6 comments:

nikki said...

sounds like the love life is picking up for the better. you betta keep us updated!

Ryan said...

An Asian guy with chest hair?!

I'd like to see that...

Shavonne said...

Nikki-
I will try to keep you posted but I don't know how much time I'll have when I start school.

Shavonne said...

Ryan-
I said SOUNDS like he has chest hair. I know Asian men don't have chest hair but I've met a few that had very sexy voices.

Shavonne said...

Matt-
I'm going for a Masters in Business Administration with probably an emphasis in Marketing or Communication

winz said...

hey, all the best with your date.. hope he won't disappoint... ;)

i will be spending a lonely valentine's again. heh.