Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Day 4

I've been fighting a cold for the last 3 weeks. I can't seem to shake it. I'll go a few days where I feel in perfect health and then I'll wake up the next morning with a sore throat and a bad cough. The only thing that seems to help my sore throat and cough is warm air.

I guess it's the change of weather. The rain storm finally made its way to the Antelope Valley. I can't wait for it to go away. I'm tired of bad hair days.

Someone said they hoped I got married because I seemed like a nice person. I'm very pessimistic about the prospect of finding "the one" because I don't believe he exists.

I actually do think about getting married a lot. The problem is when I picture myself on my wedding day in my white gown, in a church (go figure), walking towards the alter, there's no groom waiting for me. And all my guests are flickering, like when a wind is about to blow out a candle.

Something I've done or am doing is going to prevent me from marrying.

If you haven't noticed, I intend on blogging at least once a day for the next year. I think I already mentioned this. I was going to do the 365 self portraiture project but to take a picture of myself everyday and attempt to make it interesting seems too time consuming considering my schedule. School must come first. I will participate in the project next year.