Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Bad Habits Revisited

I've started biting my nails again. Three of my ten nails are completely bitten down to the nail bed. I've managed to keep nibbling on just those three but it's getting increasingly difficult to keep from biting the rest.

It would have been a year since I quit biting my nails but the holidays are really stressing me out. I can't seem to avoid it. Everyone expects me to be happy about it and to participate in Christmas activities. I'm bombarded with it at work, when I come home, etc. I'm so stinking tired of it. I so wish I had made plans to take a trip somewhere outside the U.S. for the entire month of December.

Next year it's on. I plan on spending the holiday season on the beaches of Brazil or someplace where I won't have to hear people bitch about Christmas Trees, Festivus Poles, and the Merry Christmas vs. Happy Holiday bullshit. F@ck Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Why bite your nails when Cheez-its are so readily available and affordable

Shavonne said...

I started biting my nails since my first tooth. Plus Cheez-its are carbs and I don't want my ass to get big.