Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Why Venting is Good for Ya

After having my bitch fit, I found that computer software. I'd tell you where I hid it, but of course the person that stole my laptop probably reads my blog. I had it bookmarked in MY FAVORITES on the Sony. Isn't that peachy?

Now, lets get to my lovelife. It's nonexistent. I am, however, suppose to go out with Dilbert tomorrow night. I think I will pay this time. I don't feel like choking on his tongue.

In the past, I was usually the one that paid for the entire date when I went out with a guy. I know I'm shaking my head too. You'd think a guy would pay if he was the one that asked.

I didn't mind though. It put me in control of how the date was going to end. "You've got to be kidding. I know you don't think you're gonna to get some nookie?"

Which brings me to Dilbert. After our first date, I kissed him because I felt obligated. He did treat me to a wonderful Japanese dinner. And he really wanted to kiss me. I, of course, just wanted to give him a hug and send him on his way.

Why do some guys think they're entitled to desert and why do some females feel obligated to give it?

Sex is completely out of the question. I'm celibate. No sex for me. In fact, that's why I don't shave my legs or my arm pits, and sometimes my bush (though I have to trim that ever so often). Guaranteed man repellent.

Here's an interesting fact, hairy people have more testosterone, and testosterone is what controls sex drive. So the hairier the person, the hornier they are. Hairy=Horny.

7 comments:

Ryan said...

I am living, breathing, static electricity generating proof of the Hairy=Horny theory. I could probably easily pass for some kind of small bear, except bears don't touch themselves 7 times a day.

Sometimes I would rather get a free meal than kiss a girl at the end of a date.

Shavonne said...

I'm almost certain bears are able to lick themselves so they don't need to touch themselves 7 times a day.

nikki said...

LMAO@CHOKING ON HIS TONGUE! i take it he wasn't a good kisser...

yeah, pay for dinner...and make sure you don't choke on it. LOL

oh, and the celibate thing is noble. i ain't the one to try it, but i'm down for folk who do.

DarthImmortal said...

ROFLMAO!! It's ironic that you do not shave your legs, arms or bush as a man repellent but this similiar build up of hair on a man translates to hornier. You can see the vicious circle you are creating.

0000 said...

"I think I will pay this time. I don't feel like choking on his tongue."

HAH!

Shavonne said...

Nikki

He not that bad of a kisser. I just don't want to kiss him.

Shavonne said...

Darthimmortal

Hairy=Horny applies to women as well. I should be humping his legs but I'm not feeling very sexual.