Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm Lazy Okay

I go through periods where I like to change up my normal routine. That's why I neglected my blog for a week.

I actually had some great stuff to blog about. Like last Thursday, I went out with Dilbert. It was an okay date. I managed to avoid choking on his tongue. Ha ha ha.

We went to a Japanese restaurant. I love Japanese food, especially sushi. In fact, I prefer the sushi bar. I even told Dilbert this on our first date which was at a different and much better Japanese restaurant.

Dilbert doesn't like sushi, so of course he thought this restaurant was the shiz-nitz because it lacked a sushi bar.

The food was actually good. I ordered some kind of combo meal with teriyaki beef and chicken, shrimp and vegetable tempura, three pieces of sushi (2 tuna, 1 halibut), and three pieces of tuna sashimi.

After the meal we decided to skip the movie we had planned on seeing so he drove me home. We sat in his car listening to the radio. It was kind of awkward. Dilbert suggested I talk to him so I started talking about all the construction going on in the neighborhood. Dilbert interupts me mid-sentence with a really bad joke and started giggling like a bitch. When he was done I continued where I left off and he interupted me again with another joke and more bitch giggles. What the...? I tried to continue talking but apparently what I had say wasn't interesting or important-I don't know. I just thought it was annoying so I stopped talking and just sat there. After sitting there for another two minutes I told him I needed to sleep.

Dilbert moved his face within inches of mine and asked me for a kiss. I asked him if it was okay if I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He said, "Sure." *exhale*

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he ruined it. RUINED IT!!!!!!!! He just had to sneak a kiss on my cheek. I didn't want his lips touching me.

7 comments:

Ryan said...

I still can't get over the fact that someone is named Dilbert.

Sorry the date didn't go well, but at least you got a blog out of it!

Anonymous said...

New here. What's up, Shavonne? It's probably revealed in an earlier post--which I will look for--but I'm very curious about how you hooked up with a dude named Dilbert in the first place. You must be a very objective and understanding sister, 'cause most would have nixed the interaction as soon as dude uttered, "Hi, I'm Dilbert..."

Shavonne said...

Dilbert isn't his real name. But my date is an engineer. Names really aren't important unless it's something like Osama or Saddam then I would have to question whether I should go out with him.

I actually like the name Dilbert. I wouldn't name my kid that because I don't want him to get picked on in school.

DarthImmortal said...

I cannot believe that you gave Dilbert two dates. You are not supposed to encourage them. If you give him another date he is going to expect to at least get to second base.

DarthImmortal said...

One more thing about giving Dilbert a third date (in which I predict he will want to get to second base). Remember that drinking is like a third base coach: If you drink a lot that coach will usually wave you into home. So I predict a third date in which Dilbert will want to give you some alcohol. LOL!

Shavonne said...

Dilbert tried to give me alcohol on our first date. I stuck to my rule of not drinking around people I don't trust. He wasn't too happy either since it meant he bought a margarita for me and I wasn't going to drink it.

Shavonne said...

Darthimmortal.

Thanks. Merry Christmas.