Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Harry Potter Saved Me from the Sounds a Tongue Thrusher

I absolutely hate being in the presence of a tongue thrusher when they are eating. They eat with their mouths open, which means that not only can you see their food, but their lip smacking is unbearably loud.

My mother is a tongue thrusher. I will usually leave the room if there's no background noise to cover the sound of her lip smacking but luckily Harry Potter was on tv tonight so I had a distraction.

3 comments:

Cathie said...

Oh yes, that is quite disgusting when people chew with their mouths open. I was at a cafe today where a whole family of four was doing it, and it put me in the worst mood! The two children were the kind who ran around the place while the parents just let them do it.

Shavonne said...

Did you post chapter 10 yet?

DarthImmortal said...

Not only is the eating with the mouth open bad enough but when stuff starts launching out or dripping out, my stomach starts to quiver. The only habit worse is bad hygiene.