Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

My Birthday

In 1 hour and 30 minutes, my birthday will be over.

This morning I woke up and went to the grocery store to buy some stuff for the oyster dressing. I spend three hours making the dressing. After that, I did nothing exept watch tv. One of my favorite movies came on (Pleasantville). And that's it. That's what my birthday was like.

I don't celebrate my birthday because no one remembers it. I barely remember it. Sad huh?

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

winz said...

hey shavonne,

sorry i didnt know about your birthday, and wasnt in time to read this post...

happy belated birthday, and hope you did have a wonderful birthday, christmas, and boxing day!

here's wishing you an advance happy new year as well!

all the best wishes,
winz

Ryan said...

I swear I wrote this 2 days ago. It's just a lot of Christmas internet lag!

Happy Birthday!

I don't celebrate my birthday because only old people show up and it is depressing.

Shavonne said...

Thanks Shelley. Happy New Year!