Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, December 05, 2005

The Things Men Go Through For a Piece of Arse

I read an article in one of those stupid gossip magazines about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's trip to Washington D.C. There was nothing particularly interesting about it. I only read it because I was hoping to catch a glimpse of Brad toting one of the kids. He's so hot when he has a child in his arms. There was a picture of him sitting with congressmen. Apparently, Brad is some kind of ambassador for something called D.A.T.A.

Brad's skin was really pale and he had the biggest, reddest bags under his eyes. Hardly the hunk of burning love I'm used to seeing.

Angelina, on the other hand, looked radiant in the pictures that accompanied the article. (I have to give major compliments on her 4 1/2 inch, tan, leather pumps. They were to die for.)

I generally don't like to talk about celebrities in my blog because for one, it's called Shavonne's World, and two, I don't like to give them free publicity. But Brad looked like poo.

Which leads me to why I'm writing this. Did Brad's interest in ending world hunger and poverty something he's always wanted to do or is it a way for him to get in Angelina's good graces? Just how far is a man willing to go to get a piece of Angelina's arse?

6 comments:

Ryan said...

I'd go to Africa for Angelina, but probably not Asia because Africa has cooler elephants.

I think Brad was a do-gooder before he met her, but Jenifer Aniston seems way too uptight to do that kind of stuff. She's too busy not eating.

Becky said...

Shavonne I agree with you about Brad looking hotter then the devil's underpants when he's toting around one of her kids. But! Because I love Brad and have for so long, not only for his good looks but film choices and humanitarian causes as well. SO! I think he really wanted a family and I think when two people that hot get together its like its out of their control ! :) The universe is like "YOU TWO BELONG TOGETHER!"

Sorry, I love them and I'm celebrity obsessed! Love your writing though!

Shavonne said...

Thanks Becky for the compliment on my writing. I need that boost since I'm be writing the next best selling novel (signed copy will be waiting for you).

It's hard to explain but Angelina has been doing humanitarian causes for quite some time while raising a son as a single mother and maintaining a career in a cutthroat business. I have NEVER seen her even appear to be remotely tired. She always looks great and I think it's because these are things she really loves doing.

Though Brad wants kids and to end poverty around the world, I just think he's doing it because he wants a family so bad.

I don't think Brad ever though obtaining a family and humanitarian work would be so tiring.

Shavonne said...

Ryan,

I have no doubt Brad married the wrong woman. I never got it. Jennifer Aniston? I never saw signs of a do-gooder. Maybe nice guy, fun to be around but not do-gooder. He's come off as full of himself. Of course people do change.

nikki said...

my understanding is that brad was already like that prior to getting angelina. he had done a couple of goodwill tours through africa and other humanitarian missions prior to meeting her.

and yeah, jennifer was totally the wrong girl. i think he fell for angelina because she was more like him in the ways he found most important, most notably, she was active in her compassion instead of just being "oh, poor little children..."

Anonymous said...

With herlips a guy may not necessarily being trying to get into Angelina's pants. Just some head from those things would heaven, I'm sure. Hell, she could even use just one lip on me!