Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I Was Wrong

Nik didn't win. Congrats Nicole. I knew Nicole won before they even said her name. She had that cover girl look. So did Nik, but Nicole's look was a little more.

I've been trying to post comments but I'm unable to. I hate that. When I click on post a comment, I should be able to post a comment. Darn blogger.

I've been thinking about my book I'm going to write next month. I thought about writing a thriller about a burglar who becomes obsessed with a women he stole from. Or I could write a memoir about myself. I'm leaning toward the thriller. A memoir about my life doesn't interest even me. Besides, that's what my blog is for and, as you can see, I don't have much going on. What do you think?

---------UPDATE---------
I finally figured out what was wrong with blogger. My blog needed me to post something before leaving my mark in the comments section of other blogs.

0 comments: