Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

My Word Bank

I got an idea to create a word bank (look to the right under my profile pic) for my JaNoWriMo project from a newsletter I received from Writopia. During the next month, I will be posting a word count for the days I write. Hopefully I will resist the urge to blog and surf the blogosphere. If I find myself surfing and not writing, well then I will only post a word count once a week. On highly productive days, I will reward myself by visiting my favorite blogs, checking my email, and stuffing my face.

For those of you with a book that needs finishing, you should give JaNoWriMo a try. Even if you don't make the 50,000 words by January 31, you'd still be much closer to finish than by not participating. Plus, I could use the company.

0 comments: