Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Firewall

I went to see Firewall starring Harrison Ford this weekend. I don't have much to say about the movie other than the fact that you can't put 10,000 songs on an iPod mini. How lazy of the writers of this movie!! Couldn't they have done some research? How could they use a popular MP3 player like the iPod and not spend the three minutes it would take to find out the song capacity for the different models?

3 comments:

nikki said...

LMAO!

that's some trife ish. what a major slip up!

meanwhile, was the movie at least good?

Shavonne said...

The movie was okay. I originally went to the movies to see Good Night and Good Luck but the theatre hadn't been delivered to the theatre. Firewall is not something I'd recommend.

Cynthia said...

Shavonne: I agree. I didn't like the ending. I sat through that whole thing and it seemed like they ran out of steam at the end.