Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

The New Look

What do you think? I'm not done with it. The rest of the things I'm going to change will happen over time. I would like to change my fonts and move my profile to the left side (so I can change my pic) but make the box go all the way across to the right. I'd also like to make my picture bigger.

What do your eyes gravitate to first? It is everything easy to read? What about the color scheme? Are the colors too busy?


*UPDATE*
I've moved my profile and changed the picture.

1 comments:

DarthImmortal said...

I think everything looks great!! great job! i really like the new pic in your profile.