Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Smartbargains


I've discovered I have a love for shopping, at least shopping on the internet. I recently bought this fantabulous dress a Smartbargains. I'm so excited! It's all a part of a makeover I've decided to be one of my New Year's resolutions. It will give me a reason to shave my legs and get a man, well at least shave my legs. But the good thing is since this dress goes to my knees I will only have to shave just above my knees! Pretty swell, huh?

Asian guy called me last night but we didn't talk very long because I was practically comatose. Why do people call after 8 p.m.? Now I'm usually up until 10 p.m. surfing the net and working on my book but last night I really needed some extra sleep so I was in bed by 9.

Oh yeah, my point. He has a nice voice. Not the kind that would make me masturbate or forgo my celibacy but just good enough to make me want to talk to him again when I'm actually awake.

4 comments:

ManNMotion said...

Or...you can not shave your legs in case the guy from the last post doesn't have enough hair on his chest...:)

Unknown said...

I used to work for smartbargains as a customer service rep. It was horrible!!! But they do have some nice stuff though.

Don't forgo your vow of celibacy for anyone! Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you waiting for marriage?

Shavonne said...

Smartblkwoman-
Well no I'm not waiting for marriage, just a quality man I have feelings for and that has deep feelings for me. Celibacy according to my Merriam-Webster's dictionary is about abstaining from sexual intercourse and/or by vow from marriage.

Shavonne said...

Mannmotion-
I didn't say he had to have chest hair, he just had to sound like he does. By the way, he doesn't sound like he does which probably means he doesn't have chest hair.