Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Car troubles

It happened again. My truck won't start and now I have to wait for a tow truck. I called my mechanic to let him know I will be bringing the truck I tomorrow after work.

This is the last straw. I need a car that is reliable. Or find a mechanic that can fix this one.

I need to get another car. I hate car shopping, especially when I can't afford the car I really want.

I hate the commuter lifestyle. New York city is very appealing right now as I wouldn't need a car to get around. Good public transportation would be pointless where I live and work. I need to leave this area.

0 comments: