Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, February 02, 2012

What I'm reading

I had something I wanted to blog about but cannot recall what it was. I had one of the longest boring days and everyday is boring but today was really bad.

I continued with my reading of Psyco-cybernetics by Dr. Maxwell Maltz. I've been trying to get through this book for the last six months but haven't been able to. It's a good book but I keep trying to do the exercises at the end of the chapters and reread the first chapter three times a week and that's what's been keeping from from getting through it.

I'm hoping to get another chapter in before I go to bed. I want to finish this book this weekend. So I can start another book.

0 comments: