Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Prescription medications

Lots of people tell me that I should just go to the doctor and have him prescribe pills to help me with my digestive issues, but I find I get better results when I cut the bad foods out of my diet and eat really well.

I don't know if you've noticed the number of celebrity deaths lately, but they always seem to be the result of overdosing on prescription drugs.

Are you familiar with compounding? Small doses of prescription meds are probably okay, but over a period of time is just as bad as taking an entire bottle of meds at once. Compounding.

I like eating whole foods and dumping the prescriptions, which only mask the symptoms of whatever ails me.

I'm not doing the pharmaceutical companies any favors right now.

0 comments: