Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, February 03, 2012

Goals

I've been thinking for a few weeks what my goals should be for this year. It's hard to think clearly with everything going on. But it is something that must be done. I've read one of the ways to go about accomplishing anything is to share your goals and have someone hold you accountable.

So, I'm going to write down my goals for 2012 and share them with whoever reads this blog.

My Goals for 2012:


  1. Read my Bible everyday. I've done pretty well these past two years with reading my Bible. Reading plan apps for my phone were a big help with reading through the Bible. I've enjoyed every minute of reading God's word and couldn't imagine ever not reading the Holy Bible.

  2. Recruit at least one new person a month. I've been struggling with recruiting for my business. I've spent too much time analyzing and I have developed Analysis Paralysis. Since I'm also late getting my goals on paper, I missed my goal to recruit someone for the month of January.

  3. Host one spa cafe or beauty break a month. I had planned on hosting a Miss America Party but had to back out because of my family emergency. I will have one next year. I also missed an opportunity to host a party for January.

That's all I have for 2012. I still to take some time to write out my longer time goals.

0 comments: