Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Untitled

There was an amazing sun rise this morning. I was able to get a picture of it.

It rained today but not enough to give me hope for bountiful poppies this year. I love those orange flowers. They give the desert much needed color.

I'm trying to get through my topical Bible studies but my reading plans won't load. I needed to write down the daily verses I'm supposed to meditate on. I hope this is just a temporary glitch as I don't want to miss my reading in the morning.

My mom made purple sweet potato pie. I can't wait to try them. I will be posting pictures tomorrow.

0 comments: